Envíe su solicitud
We're a global leader in online scheduling and resource management. Our mission is to provide companies with an all-in-one solution to optimize services and boost returns.
Our Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution allows more than 45,000 businesses worldwide, from multinational corporations to mid size and small businesses, to schedule their appointments online and to efficiently plan their resources.
Each year we process more than 60 million bookings across more than 30 countries. We're headquartered in Munich, Germany, with an additional office in Plovdiv, Bulgaria.
We are looking for a highly motivated and French speaking Customer Support Manager (m/f/d) who will help us to deliver an outstanding customer experience to our clients. As our ideal candidate, you have already experience as a support manager for another Software Company or other technical products. As a Customer Support Manager you will be the face of TIMIFY for thousands of users and potential clients. You help new customers to better understand our software and adapt it perfectly to their requirements as well as supporting them by technical issues and product questions. You will work closely with our product and IT team to document and test reported customer issues to ensure an asap solutions. You love to work and communicate with international clients, and you share our opinion, that an outstanding customer support is a key factor for every successful business.
• You are the first point of contact for our potential and existing customers by email, live chat and phone.
• You record problem reports, collect all necessary technical information, try to reproduce the problems if possible and report them to our IT and product team.
• You advise our customers and explain to them how TIMIFY can meet their needs and requirements.
• You deliver an excellent customer experience by not just giving standard answers, but always trying to think one step further and provide tips or helpful examples.
• You are the voice of our customers and use your knowledge about them, to help us develop TIMIFY in the right direction.
• Ideally, you have already acquired experience as a support manager for software or technical products.
• You feel comfortable in conducting software demos to technical and non-technical users.
• You have excellent problem-solving skills and can empathise with the individual concerns of our customers.
• You bring a good basic technical knowledge with you to understand issue reports and communicate them to our IT team.
• You have excellent communication skills, a passion for direct customer contact and a customer centricity mindset.
• You have excellent written and spoken French and good English skills, further languages are welcome.
WHAT'S IN FOR YOU …
• A high-performance, agile culture with a world-class product;
• An attractive income and a permanent employment contract;
• A fast growth & the opportunity to shape the future of online scheduling;
• Work remote & flexible working hours;
• Regular workshops and team events;
• Annual visits and working from the HQ office in Munich with fully covered expenses and accommodation;
• Work in an agile and international team full off energy and passion for their work;
• Short decision-making processes and flat hierarchies;
• A Private Health Insurance;
• A gym card;
• State-of-the-art equipment: Your basic equipment includes the latest Apple devices; we make sure to provide you with all the hardware you need to work efficiently.