DESCRIPTION Envíe su solicitud
We are looking for a Fullstack PHP and React Developer with extensive knowledge in HTML/CSS to advance the App Marketplace landscape of our SAAS platform and our development team. 70% of the time you will be coding yourself, 30% you will be writing automated tests, documenting and refactoring.
You will work closely with other frontend and backend engineers to build functional apps, integration apps and add-ons for our App Marketplace. You'll be working on exciting projects of some of our biggest customers. If you have a deep understanding of building flexible and complex user interfaces using React/HTML/CSS and have deep understanding of building and working with APIs in PHP and you value code quality, smooth user experience and working with cutting-edge technology, you will fit right in.
We have a diverse tech stack and make use of a lot of AWS services like ECS, EMR, Lambda, Cloudfront, etc.
The job can be temporarily executed in the next 4-5 months remotely, depending on the current COVID situation. At the end of these 4-5 months you will join our team from our office in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. Please note that this job requires also certain flexibility. To motivate the team spirit usually members of our team rotate and visit our heaquarter in Munich, Germany for one or two weeks once or twice per year.TECH REQUIREMENTS
- Primary Language - PHP
- Secondary Language - HTML/CSS
- Secondary Platform or Framework - React.js
- Main Database - MariaDB
- You have a degree in Computer Science or equivalent knowledge and already gained professional experience as a Fullstack Developer.
- You are passionate about developing applications with an excellent user experience and value a "clean code" when implementing your ideas.
- You have an eye for the smallest design details and are a fabolous HTML/CSS developer.
- You are an absolute team player, enthusiastic about frontend development and keen to work on a new product.
- You act in a solution-oriented manner, think both responsibly and pragmatically and enjoy taking on challenges.
- You have experience building and working with REST APIs.
TOOLS WE USE
- As Frontend Developer you are part of a cross-functional team and ensure the continuous development and improvement of apps in our App Marketplace.
- You actively develop user-friendly applications by working hand in hand with our UI, UX designers and product owners.
- You are a competent contact person for our product owners, give feedback on the user stories and help us to create an outstanding product.
- You take ownership for the entire development cycle from testing to go live and always support your team to find the right story split as well as technical implementation.
- You drive quality, technical improvements as well as new features and with that contribute to the further development of our business model.
PROJECTS YOU WILL BE WORKING ON
You'll be responsible for the development of various apps, integrations and add-ons for the TIMIFY App Marketplace and will be working on exciting projects for some of our biggest customers.HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME
BENEFITS & PERKS
- Writing code.
- Sport Card: Into weightlifting? Boxing? Salsa? Whatever it is, we fully approve! You will get a fitness card from XXX after your first month working with us.
- Courses and further education.
- Office rotation.
- Ice-breaker interview (get to know each other).
- Technical interview.