About TIMIFY Jetzt bewerben
TIMIFY is a global leader in online scheduling and resource management software.
Companies use TIMIFY’s technology to offer customers online appointment booking for their services. TIMIFY’s calendar based software also includes resource and customer management tools, as well as features and apps that aid productivity, third party calendar syncs, and much more.
TIMIFY is headquartered in Munich, Germany and has a second office in Plovdiv, Bulgaria. It’s an established start-up with 40 team members. The company is experiencing rapid growth, and seeks new team members to help achieve its ambitious goals.The role
We’re looking for a Localisation Project Manager to join our Product Team.
The Localisation Project Manager is responsible for the translation work flow of our core software. The successful candidate will manage the localisation process for new features, products, and apps in eleven languages.
Additionally, the candidate will be responsible for writing the German software locale content. Content design is an essential element of our software UI/UX; and plays a key role in user engagement. Good content design builds trust, and strengthens our brand; as a German company, having flawless German locale content is essential.
The successful candidate will be user-focused, analytical, technical, and have excellent writing skills. Being a team player is important, as is the ability to work independently and creatively under time constraints to meet deadlines.Core Tasks
- Write and update keys for features using our Localisation Software
- Write content for the German key locales
- Work with the quality assurance team and developers to test new features and ensure that the keys accurately describe feature or apps under development
- Write locale issues for translators, describing and giving context to features, so that translators can localise the keys accurately
- Co-ordinate hand-offs and hand-backs with our language service provider for the locales we outsource.
Skills and Qualifications
- Assist in updating product style guides, product glossaries, and product presentations
- Assist with the preparation of our weekly change log and monthly product newsletter
- Assist with writing scripts for video tutorials
- Assist internal teams with enquiries related to content design and localisation.
- Native German speaker with excellent English. Additional language skills are a bonus
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- Excellent written communication skills; qualifications and/or experience in proofreading, editing and/or content design are desirable
- Three-five years proven experience in project management, ideally in software or technology
- Excellent attention to detail and eye for good design
- Ability to self-manage when given tasks and responsibilities
- Interest in technology
- The opportunity to work with a world-class product in a fast paced, agile environment
- A highly motivated and supportive team environment with an “established startup” spirit
- Support for professional growth and creative freedom; specifically to directly impact the localisation and content design within the product team
- Flexible working hours
- Apple hardware and benefits package